Stem Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma
Cell therapy is the use of cells and substances of the body to treat various diseases.
The therapeutic effects of these techniques include:
- Regeneration: due to the multipotent ability of differentiation can repair and regenerate lesions in different tissues.
Based on the diagnosis of each patient and the prognosis of the lesion or pathology, we can indicate the use of these techniques in:
- Muscle injuries and tendonitis
- Fractures and bone pathologies
- Chronic wounds
- Marrow and nervous system damage
- renal insufficiency
- Corneal pathology
- Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases namely feline asthma and chronic bronchitis (canine and feline).
These therapies have no side effects.